Indicates if glutaraldehyde solution meets the recommendation for minimum effective concentration (Mec) needed to effectively kill organisms Cooper Hand Tools Nicholson® 8" Taper to point in width regular taper triangular file has single cut flat/edge tooth pattern. Triangular file tapers slightly towards the point and is used for filing saws with 60 deg teeth.
- Application: Monitor glutaraldehyde solution minimal effective concentration (MEC)
- Properties: Fast, easy-to-read results to make quick, accurate decisions
- Provides visual indication when glutaraldehyde solution should be replaced, ensuring that only effective solutions are used
- Indicator strips are easy to use -- simply dip into solution, and read
- Black framed chemical reaction pad turns yellow when glutaraldehyde solution is at or above 1.5% MEC
|Brand : 3M|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|