Designed to aid in creating strong and durable fiberglass casts particularly those likely to be exposed to significant challenges of breakdown or stress. Cooper Hand Tools Nicholson® 5 1/4" Metal ferruled wooden handle is made from close grain hardwood with nickel-plated ferrules. Wooden handle fits 12" mil, flat, hand knife, 10" mill and crosscut.
- Wide weave fiberglass mesh allows the cast to breathe better than with closed weave splints for cooler, lighter casts
- Provide strength and stability to improve cast durability and wear
- Resin impregnated on knit fiberglass
- Easy to use for fast reinforcement of high stress casts
- Used in Reinforcing fiberglass casts, Especially those likely to be exposed to significant challenges of breakdown or stress
|Width : 4"||Length : 36"||Brand : 3M|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Case|