Scotch® Super Vinyl Electrical Tapes; Black, 8.5 mil
Item # 901-772083ORS
Model # 10364
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
Electrical tape inhibits corrosion of electrical conductors, 1 1/2 in (W).
- Width: 1 1/2 in
- Length: 44 ft
- Thickness: 8 1/2 mil
- Temperature range: -18 - 105 deg C
- Color: Black
- Offers better mechanical/abrasion resistance, and is thicker for quicker build-up.
- Combines the flexibility of a PVC backing with excellent electrical insulating properties to provide primary electrical insulation for splices up to 600V and protective jacketing.
- For professional use. UL Listed and CSA Certified. Excellent resistance.
- Compatible with solid dielectric cable insulations, rubber and synthetic splicing compounds, as well as epoxy and polyurethane resins
- Inhibits corrosion of electrical conductors
|Product Information||Length :||36 yds.||Width :||2"|
|Thickness :||8.5 mil||Tensile Strength :||20 lb/in|
|Color :||Black||Material :||PVC Backing|
|Temperature Range :||-18 - 105 deg C||Adhesion :||Rubber Resin|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed