Scotch® Black PVC Backing 88 Electrical Tape inhibits corrosion of electrical conductors. Scotch® 8 1/2 mil Electrical tape in black color features PVC backing and provides mechanical/abrasion resistance. Tape measures 1 1/2" x 44' and is compatible with rubber, synthetic splicing compounds, epoxy and polyurethane resins.
- Width: 1 1/2 in
- Length: 44 ft
- Thickness: 8 1/2 mil
- Temperature range: -18 - 105 deg C
- Color: Black
- Offers better mechanical/abrasion resistance, and is thicker for quicker build-up.
- Combines the flexibility of a PVC backing with excellent electrical insulating properties to provide primary electrical insulation for splices up to 600V and protective jacketing.
- For professional use. UL Listed and CSA Certified. Excellent resistance.
- Compatible with solid dielectric cable insulations, rubber and synthetic splicing compounds, as well as epoxy and polyurethane resins
- Inhibits corrosion of electrical conductors
|Length : 36 yds.||Width : 2"||Thickness : 8.5 mil||Tensile Strength : 20 lb/in|
|Color : Black||Material : PVC Backing||Temperature Range : -18 - 105 deg C||Adhesion : Rubber Resin|
|Brand : Scotch|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed