Single and Multiplayer 4Connect.
- The first player to get four checkers lined up in a row in any direction, horizontal, vertical, or diagonal wins the game.
- Players take it in turns to drop counters until a player wins the game or the grid is full, in which case the game is a tie.
- Play against a friend locally or over a Bluetooth / WiFi network, or if your short of friends try pitting your wits against a computer player.
- Games can be played at your own pace or against the clock for added excitement. If the standard 7x6 play area is too restrictive you can choose from a selection of larger sizes.
- Key Features:Play against a friend or a computer player. - 3 levels of difficulty.
- Play against the clock.
- Play over a WiFi network. - Play over Bluetooth network or serial port.
- Selectable play area sizes.
- Configurable key setup.
|Number of Users/Devices per License : 1||Brand : 4Pockets|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|