Rip and convert blu-ray discs to HD videos or popular common format videos.
- Adopts multi-threading decoding technology to make full use of the processing competence of multi-core CPU which is capable of promoting the converting speed to double times faster and above.
- Improve the compatibility of discs.- Supports identifying the detailed information of soundtracks and subtitles in the blu-ray disc.
- Key Features: - Extract audio from blu-ray discs and convert to common audio formats (MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE, M4A, RA, AC3, MP2, AIFF, AMR, and SUN AU).
- Specify interval and duration of a certain clip and capture and save it as movie stills (JPG, PNG, GIF, or BMP). - Resize your clips by trimming, or cropping; split one single source file into several smaller clips.
- Personalize your ripped video by adding watermark or text, turning it into old film, grayscale or snow-flaked vide.
- Convert a certain segment of a video by setting the start time and duration.- Change video quality by adjusting the brightness, saturation, color and contrast.
- The converted files should be compatible to play with popular multimedia devices such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox, Zune, NDS, Wii, and other mobile phones.
- Change file properties such as bit rate, frame rate, resolution, codec, or audio and video quality.- Adjustable file parameters: video/audio quality, resolution, codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and channel.
|Operating System : Windows||Number of Licenses : 1||Brand : 4Media Software Studio|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|