This classroom resource for Level 3 provides effective, research-based strategies to help teachers differentiate problem solving in the classroom Shell Education® "50 Leveled Math Problems" Level 3 book by Linda Dacey features overview of the problem solving process, ideas for formative assessment. Book is ideal for student to improve towards 21st century skills.
- Includes: 50 leveled math problems (150 problems total), an overview of the problem-solving process, and ideas for formative assessment of students' problem-solving abilities
- It also includes 50 mini-lessons and a student activity sheet featuring a problem tiered at three levels, plus a Teacher Resource CD with electronic versions of activity sheets
- This resource was developed with Common Core State Standards as its foundation
- Aligned to the interdisciplinary themes from the Partnership for 21st Century Skills
- Supports core concepts of STEM instruction
|Audience : Students||Media Format : Printed Book||Education Subject Matter : Math||Brand : Shell Education|
|Weight : 0.84 lbs. per Each|