Dial and receive calls on two different phone lines with the AT&T ML17928 two-line speakerphone, which also features caller ID and call waiting. The AT&T ML17928 two-line speakerphone features two separate phone lines, each with its own mailbox and your choice of distinct ringtone. When necessary, you can bring the two lines together and add in an outside line for third-party conferencing. The speakerphone offers ample storage, with space for 100 contacts, 18 speed dials, and 12 minutes of incoming messages. The two-line speakerphone also comes with a 2.75-inch LCD display screen, that lets you view incoming and waiting calls at a glance. And with the Clearspeak speaker in the base, you can talk hands-free to maximize your productivity.
- Two lines and two mailboxes in a single base
- Caller ID, call waiting, and third-party conferencing capabilities
- Memory stores 100 contacts and 18 speed dial numbers
- 2.75-inch digital display for viewing call details
- Clearspeak dial-in-base speakerphone keeps your hands free
- Up to 12 minutes of digital record time for incoming messages
- Set distinct ringtones for each line
- Headset and hearing aid compatible
- Got a question? Give us a call and we'll help! Call 1-800-789-1331.
|Call Waiting : Yes||Color Family : Multicolor||Corded/Cordless Phone : Corded Phone||Digital Answering System : No|
|Headset Jack : Yes||Mute Feature : Yes||Number of Speed dial settings : 18||Speakerphone : Yes|
|Telephone Number of Lines : 2-Line||Brand : AT&T|
|Weight : 3.30 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed
Customers also bought