- Network adapter interface: PCI Express x1
- Network adapter speed: 100 Mbps
- Advanced centralized power management
- Network adapter ports: 1 x network - ethernet 100Base-FX - SC x 2
- Network technology: 100Base-FX
- Form factor: Plug-in card
- Connector type: SC
- Cabling type: Ethernet 1000Base-FX
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Data link protocol: Fast ethernet
- Max transfer distance: 2 km
- Network transport protocol: IPSec
- Dimensions: 5.6"(H) x 2.2"(W)
- Weight: 0.09 lbs.
- Min operating system: Linux, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP
- Humidity range operating: 5 - 95%
- Operating temperature: 32 - 104 deg F
- Compliant standards: C-Tick, EN 60825, EN 60950-1, EN55022 Class A, EN55024, FCC Class A certified, UL 60950-1, VCCI Class A ITE
The Allied Telesis secure fast Ethernet fiber network interface card is designed for speed. It connects into your system with a PCIe interface, which ensures maximum stability. The adapter has two Ethernet 100BASE-FX ports that enable you to make reliable wired connections at speeds of 100 Mbps.
Large Network Transfers
With a maximum data transfer distance of 2 km, the Allied Telesis secure fast Ethernet fiber network interface card is an ideal choice for businesses with large facilities or separate buildings. It uses an IPSec network transport protocol and a fast Ethernet data link to ensure optimal performance.
The Allied Telesis interface card can withstand temperatures that range from 32 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit. It operates safely in humidity levels between 5 percent and 95 percent.
|Brand : Allied Telesis|
|Weight : 0.25 lbs. per Each|