Anatomy models set where students manipulate the inner workings of the human body as they build the models, gaining a deeper understanding of how organs and systems interact. Learning Resources® Anatomy models set is ideal for ages 8 - 11 and is used to explain the human body. Set includes a display stand, an activity guide and photo illustrated instructions.
- Perfect for human body centers focusing on major organs or the circulatory, nervous or skeletal systems
- Each realistically detailed plastic model includes a display stand and guide with facts and step by step, photo-illustrated assembly instructions
- Heart features superior vena cava, inferior vena cava, right atrium, tricuspid valve, right ventricle, pulmonary valve, pulmonary artery, left atrium, mitral valve, left ventricle, aortic valve and aorta; opens; 29-piece model measures 5"H
- Brain features cerebellum, frontal lobe, parietal lobe, temporal lobe, occipital lobe, corpus callosum, brain stem, hippocampus, ventricles, insula, corpus striatum, internal capsule and lentiform nucleus; 31-piece model measures 3¾"H when assembled
- Human body features brain, skull, heart, rib cage, lungs, liver, stomach, pancreas, kidneys, small intestine, large intestine and spine; 31-piece torso model measures 4.5"H when assembled
- Skeleton features skull, rib cage, humerus, spinal column, radius, ulna, hand, pelvis, femur, tibia, fibula, foot and partial circulatory system; 41-piece model measures 9.2"H when assembled
- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|School Grade : Elementary||Brand : Learning Resources|
|Weight : 1.70 lbs. per Set|
Customers also viewed