- Supports 20 - 47" flat panel screens
- VESA® 50 x 50 mm or 75 x 75 mm or 100 x 100 mm or 200 x 100 mm or 200 x 200 mm mounting patterns
- Weight capacity: 66 lbs.
- Two piece design for simple and easy installation
- Adjustable tilt of 15 deg up and 15 deg down
- Removable wall plate cover for a clean professional look
- Adjustable pan of 30 deg either way from the vertical plane
- Quick release mechanism for fast display attachment/removal with a security feature
- Comes with all mounting hardware for masonry and timber stud wall installation
- 10 years limited mfr. warranty
The Atdec Telehook wall mount is constructed from durable steel to give it the strength it needs. It can safely accommodate flat-panel screens from 20 to 47 inches wide, and it has a total load capacity of 66 pounds.
Easy to Install
The Atdec Telehook wall mount has a simple 2-piece design that makes installation easy, and it comes with all that you need to install it on masonry or timber stud walls. Simply attach any flat-panel screen that has a VESA mounting pattern of 50 by 50 millimeters, 75 by 75 millimeters, 200 by 100 millimeters, 100 by 100 millimeters, or 200 by 200 millimeters, and you'll have a professional-looking display.
Although this is a fixed mount, it does have an adjustable tilt of 15 degrees up or down, and an adjustable pan that can go 30 degrees either way. It also features a quick-release mechanism that allows you to detach or reattach your screen as needed.
|Brand : Atdec|
|Weight : 4.00 lbs. per Each|