- Supports 32" flat panel screens
- Supports displays with mounting patterns from 200 x 100 mm up to 800 x 500 mm
- Weight capacity: 110 lbs.
- Enables up to 15 deg of forward tilt adjustment with spring loading for easy movement
- Detachable mounting head
- Sleek ultra-thin profile projects just 25 mm (1") when the display is flush with the wall
- Allows for horizontal positional adjustment of the display post-installation
- Bottom edge extends 100 mm to enable easy cabling and display function operation
- Features a latched quick attachment system for easy display mounting and removal
- Designed for attachment to timber stud and masonry walls
- Supplied with mounting hardware and installation guide
- Includes: Wall plate, brackets x 2, wall screws, display screws, display spacers and tension adjustment tool, wall mounting hardware for timber stud and masonry attachment
- 10 years limited mfr. warranty
Atdec Telehook ultraslim wall mount features horizontal positional adjustment, so you can move the screen up or down after it's been mounted. You can also adjust the forward tilt up to 15 degrees, so you can easily position the screen to the ideal viewing angle once it's been mounted.
The thin profile of the Atdec Telehook ultraslim wall mount lets you put it up discreetly so that the only thing people see is the screen. You never have to worry about an unsightly mounting bracket spoiling the decor of your office. It leaves you with just enough room behind the panel to attach cables or power cords.
The Atdec Telehook ultraslim wall mount comes with all the necessary mounting hardware and a handy installation guide that explains how to attach the mount to a timber stud or masonry wall. You can get the mount installed quickly, attach your screen, and have everything working quickly and easily.
|Brand : Atdec|
|Weight : 9.00 lbs. per Each|