- Input voltage: 12 VDC
- Output voltage: 110 V AC + or -10%
- Output power: 140 W
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Load capacity: 140 W continuous power
- Receptacles: 1 x NEMA 5-15
- Protection type: Low voltage, overload protection, short circuit protection - fuse, overheat automatic shutdown
- Plug/Connector type: 1 x cigarette lighter adapter
- Low battery alarm
- Status LED Indicators: Power, overload, low battery
- Waveform Type: Stepped sine wave
- Powers portable devices using a 140W power inverter, converts DC power to AC power from a cigarette lighter socket, fits all standard vehicle cigarette lighter sockets, low-battery alarm at 10.6V and automatic shut-off feature at 10.6V
- Suitable for laptop computers, portable printers, small TVs, CD players, charging batteries of cellular phones, electric shaver, portable devices
- Warranty: 1 year limited
Standard Power Outlet
Each Belkin 140 W AC Anywhere power inverter features a standard NEMA 5-15 connector. This standard power outlet fits most major two- and three-pronged plugs, making the unit compatible with a wide selection of modern consumer electronics.
The power inverter features three LED indicators that allow you to confirm important system information at a glance. The power indicator lets you verify an active connection, and the overload light warns against potential system overload. The low-battery light informs you when you need to charge the car's battery, using the alternator or another source, before continuing to draw energy.
Each Belkin 140 W AC Anywhere power inverter has an internal fuse for short-circuit protection as well as an automatic shutdown feature that helps prevent overheating. This reduces the likelihood of system failure or dangerous operating conditions.
|Power Supply Form Factor : External||Input Voltage : 12 VDC||Protection Type : Low voltage, overload protection, short circuit protection - fuse, overheat automatic shutdown||Watts : 300 W|
|Brand : Belkin|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|