Provides highly effective verbal and nonverbal reasoning activities to improve your children's vocabulary, reading, writing, math, logic, and figural-spatial skills, as well as their visual and auditory processing Critical Thinking Press "Building Thinking Skills" Book by Sandra Parks/Howard Black is ideal for grades 2 - 3 to develop vocabulary skills. Book in paperback format helps kids to develop superior thinking and communication skills.
- This exceptional series provides a solid foundation for academic excellence and success in any assessment
- Activities are developmentally sequenced
- Each skill is presented first in the semi-concrete figural-spatial form and then in the abstract verbal form
- Children learn to analyze relationships between objects, between words and between objects and words as they: observe, recognize, and describe characteristics, distinguish similarities and differences, identify and complete sequences and more
- These processes help children develop superior thinking and communication skills that lead to deeper content learning in all subjects
|Media Format : Paperback||Education Subject Matter : English||School Grade : Elementary||Brand : Critical Thinking Press|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|