- Fan diameter: 4.72"
- Fan speed: 2000 rpm
- Air flow: 82.9 CFM
- Fan life expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Air pressure: 2.7 mm H2O
- Number of fans: 1
- Compatibility: Socket 775, socket 1156, socket AM2, socket AM2+, socket 1366, socket AM3, socket 1155, socket AM3+, socket 2011, socket FM1
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations
- 4 direct contact heat pipes with the patented CDC technology
- Sleek surface for heat conduction
- Application/usage: Processor
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: 1 year limited
Integrated Heat Sink
Each Cooler Master RR-212E-20PK-R2 cooling fan features an integrated heat sink component that draws heat from the processor and more easily cools the area. Direct-contact heat pipes extending from the heat sink provide additional surface area and heat circulation through the cooling unit.
The cooling fan is compatible with a wide selection of processor units. Easily attach the fan and heat sink combination to socket 775, socket AM2+, socket AM3+, or socket FM1 processors along with many other related designs.
High and Low Speeds
Each Cooler Master RR-212E-20PK-R2 cooling fan is designed to operate efficiently at both high and low speeds. Optimized fin shapes help ensure maximum airflow, and the fan spins at speeds up to 2,000 revolutions per minute. The unit is designed to operate for a full 40,000 hours of standard use.
|Fans & Cooling Kit Type : Cooling Fans||Item Material : Aluminum||Product Color Family : Black||Height (in.) : 3.1"|
|Width (in.) : 4.7"||Depth (in.) : 6.3"||Fan Bearing Type : Long Life Bearing||Connection : 4-Pin|
|Diameter (in.) : 4.72"||Air Flow (Maximum CFM) : 82.9 CFM||Power Supply : 12 VDC||Acoustic Noise : 36 dBA|
|Speed (RPM) : 2000 RPM||Brand : Cooler Master|
|Weight : 2.10 lbs. per Each|