Engage your students in thinking skills with critical and creative thinking activities teacher's resource book for grade 3. Evan-Moor® "Critical and Creative Thinking Activities" Teacher resource book for grade 3 helps to develop learning skills. Book helps to engage your students in thinking skills with critical and creative thinking activities.
- 140+ pages of fun, imaginative activities motivate students as they practice thinking in multiple ways about a variety of curriculum- and theme-based topics
- 46 theme-based units make it easy to find activities that fit your core curriculum
- Units include: Spectacular September; October Chills; Feasting in November; December Celebrations; January Is #1; February Fun; Marvelous March; April Surprises; Hey, It's May!; Jazzed About June;
- Animals: Monkeys; Spiders; Ribbit!; Pets; Reptiles; Quack; Slugs and Worms; Bzzzzzzzz; Lions, Tigers, and Bears; Ocean Life; Places: Home Sweet Home, In Our Classroom, In the Woods, At a Party, In the Garden
- ; Time to Eat: Pizza Time, Lunchtime, Eat Your Veggies, All About Apples, I Scream for Ice Cream; Things I Use: All Wet, What I Wear, Boxes, Pockets, Bottles and Jars, Paper and more!
|Audience : Teachers||Education Subject Matter : General Learning||Media Format : Printed Book||School Grade : Elementary|
|Brand : Evan-Moor|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|