- Features IntelliTouch surface acoustic technology for enhanced image quality
- 19" screen provides a comfortable view
- 1280 x 1024 pixel screen resolution allows a vivid viewing experience
- 5:4 aspect ratio enables wide screen viewing
- 800:1 contrast ratio offers optimum contrast
- 10 ms response time for minimal lag in fast-paced frames
- 225 nit brightness for sharp images in all types of lighting conditions
- 160 deg. horizontal and 155 deg. vertical viewing angles for a consistent view from varied angles
- Dimensions: 13.5"H x 16.3"W x 2"D
- Comes with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty
The ELO open-frame LDC touchscreen monitor is an active-matrix TFT LCD display that utilizes IntelliTouch touchscreen technology to the accuracy of operator input. It has a maximum resolution of 1280 x 1024, a contrast ratio of 800:1, an aspect ratio of 5:4, and a response time of only 10 milliseconds.
This ELO open-frame LDC touchscreen monitor offers the ultimate in versatility. Mount it as a VESA mount or a rear mount with the two included mounting brackets. This monitor, which is designed to work with any OEM or system integrator, also features both analog and digital interfaces as well as multilingual onscreen display.
This monitor comes with all of the features you need right at your fingertips, including contrast and brightness settings, adjustment to vertical and horizontal screen position, a built-in clock, and several built-in languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, and Japanese.
|Color : Black||Max Viewing Angle - Horizontal (deg.) : 160°||Max Viewing Angle - Vertical (deg.) : 155°||Monitor Response Time (ms) : 10ms|
|Monitor Type : LCD||Touch Screen Enabled : Yes||Product Condition : New||Screen Size : 19"|
|Image Brightness (cd/m2) : 250 cd/m2||Brand : ELO|
|Weight : 14.20 lbs. per Each|