- 19" open-frame LCD touch monitor offers accurate touch operations
- AccuTouch resistive touch technology for super-responsive touch input
- Injection-molded bezel with watertight seal to protect the screen from dust and water splashes
- 1280 x 1024 pixel resolution of this Elo monitor produces sharp images
- 1000:1 contrast ratio offers deeper black and brighter whites
- 5:4 aspect ratio enables widescreen viewing
- 16.7 million colors depth delivers bright and vibrant visuals
- 14 ms response time for minimal lag in performance
- USB port and VGA connector make sure you can easily connect it to several devices
- 178 deg. horizontal and vertical viewing angles for a consistent view from varied angles
- Dimensions: 13.5"H x 16.3"W x 2"D
- Comes with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty
Open Frame Design
The narrow borders and lack of exterior casing makes this Elo open frame touchscreen monitor a good choice for wall-mounted displays or direct mounting in a register area. The injection-molded bezel protects the screen from accidental splashes, dust, and debris.
With a brightness of 250 cd/sqm for the LCD panel and 200 cd/sqm for the AccuTouch screen, this Elo open-frame touchscreen monitor garners attention without irritating the eyes. A resolution of 1280 x 1040 ensures good detail in everything you show on this monitor. The active matrix screen looks as good from an angle as it does straight on.
This Elo open-frame touchscreen monitor uses AccuTouch technology to recognize the precise place you put your finger or touchscreen stylus. The response time of the screen is just 25 milliseconds, so there's no noticeable lag.
|Color : Black||Max Viewing Angle - Horizontal (deg.) : 89°||Max Viewing Angle - Vertical (deg.) : 89°||Monitor Response Time (ms) : 25ms|
|Monitor Type : LCD||Touch Screen Enabled : Yes||Product Condition : New||Screen Size : 19"|
|Image Brightness (cd/m2) : 250 cd/m2||Monitor Resolution : 1280 x 1024||Brand : ELO|
|Weight : 15.50 lbs. per Each|