Built to handle your highest-volume print jobs, the Epson FX-890 dot matrix printer features a durable nine-pin print head and high-capacity ribbon to let you keep printing without the worry. Capable of handling seven-part forms, this efficient dot matrix printer includes built-in 128 KB input buffer to keep your print jobs moving without slowing down your office.
- Great for demanding work environments, high-volume and multi-part printing
- Offer fast print speeds, rock-solid EPSON® pin technology, and multiple paper paths
- Offers the durability and ease of use required for critical daily print requirements
- 9-pin, narrow-carriage workhorse boasts an MTBF rating of 20,000 power-on hours (POH) and speeds up to 680 cps
- Ideal for rugged environments, this robust printer is the perfect drop-in replacement for the EPSON FX-880/880+/980 or Okidata® Microline® 320/320 Turbo
- Races through forms up to 7 parts thick through 4 convenient paper paths
- EPSON Remote Configuration Manager™ software for easy printer setup and simple setting selections via most Windows® OSs
- Easy-to-install 7.5-million character ribbon cartridge boosts productivity and ensures a low cost per page
- 400-million character print head life offers added dependability
- Parallel, USB and additional connectivity options
- Got a question? Give us a call and we'll help! Call 1-800-789-1331.
|Brand : Epson|
|Weight : 17.60 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed
Customers also bought