- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics engine: GeForce 210 Passive PCIE
- API: DirectX 10.1, OpenGL 3.1, OpenCL
- Dimensions: 2.713"(H) x 6.225"(L)
- DVI-I output: Digital video interface - integrated - supports both VGA and digital signals
- 2nd generation unified shader architecture: The latest in lnified shader architecture technology, offering 50% more performance through 240 enhanced processing cores
- NVIDIA CUDA technology: CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more
- NVIDIA PhysX technology: Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce
- NVIDIA pure video HD technology: The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video
- OpenGL® 3.1 support: Supports the latest version of OpenGL
- Windows XP™ support
- Windows Vista / Windows 7™ support
- DirectX 10.1
- Includes: EVGA driver/software
- 3 years limited mfr. warranty
With its sophisticated performance technology, this NVIDIA video card is designed to improve your workflow and enhance your video experience. It comes with CUDA technology, which enables your computer to process demanding applications such as transcoding and ray tracing. With the NVIDIA PhysX and Pure Video HD technologies, you can tackle gaming and HD video decoding.
The EVGA graphics card is equipped with a GeForce 210 Passive PCIE graphics engine and 512 MB of memory, which enable it to handle the most complex graphics without sacrificing speed. The card also enables multiple video outputs, including VGA, digital signals, and HDMI.
The EVGA NVIDIA GeForce 512-P3-1311-KR video card is intended for use on PCs that are running Microsoft Windows. It is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and 7.
|Brand : EVGA|
|Weight : 0.70 lbs. per Each|