- Supports 24" flat panel screens
- Flat panel mount interface, 100 x 100 mm, 75 x 75 mm
- Weight capacity: 20 lbs.
- Polished aluminum construction offers greater durability and enhanced aesthetics
- Snap-fit cap secures interface of arms to extensions for greater stability
- Monitor depth may affect weight capacity
- CPU Holder includes theft deterrent anchor holes for cable locks and fasteners for locking the holder's width
- Base includes theft deterrent anchor holes for cable locks
- Articulating arms feature full tilt/pan capability and 13" height adjustment, providing premium ergonomic adjustment
- Ideal for space-constrained rooms-keyboard folds to within 3 1/2"(9 cm) of wall in storage position. LCD arm folds back to a depth of 5.3"(13 cm)
- Ergonomic back tilt keyboard tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry avoid repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity
- Creates a complete and compact workstation
- Effortlessly and independently position the LCD and keyboard to the most comfortable viewing and typing position, all while maintaining eye contact with your patient
- Convenient bi-focal viewing: Screen lowers and positions for optimized viewing by users with bi-focal glasses
- Passes ergotron’s 10000-cycle motion test, which ensures a minimum of five years trouble-free height adjustment
- Includes: 10" and 34" wall tracks with (2) black track covers, LX wall mount LCD arm, LX keyboard arm, wrist rest, mouse holder, medium CPU holder, CPU spacer, CPU and arm track mount bracket kits, (2) 10" cable channels
- VESA® MIS-D compliant
- Weight: 30.7 lbs.
- 5 years lifetime limited mfr. warranty
Wall tracks are designed to support up to 20 pounds and a 24-inch flat-screen monitor. The Ergotron Healthcare wall mount comes with a snap-fit cap that secures and stabilizes the extension arms. There are also theft-deterrent anchor holes for security cables and locks, allowing you to protect your investment from sticky fingers.
Avoid repetitive-stress injuries with the back tilt keyboard tray. This feature allows wrists to stay in a neutral position, increasing comfort and reducing strain when entering information into the computer. The adjustable arms allow users to move the monitor and keyboard into positions that work for them.
Made from polished aluminum, the Ergotron Healthcare wall mount is designed to last. It has been subjected to and passed the manufacturers' 10,000-cycle motion test and is guaranteed to provide at least 5 years of trouble-free service. It also complies with VESA MIS-D, which means you are getting a product that conforms to industry standards.
|Brand : Ergotron|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|