- Color: Black handle
- Material: Steel frame
- Dimensions: Length: 13"
- for RJ-11/12/14 (6 position-1,2,3 pair) and RJ-45 (8 position-4 pair) modular plugs
- Multi-function tool for round voice/data cables cuts, strips and crimps for easy on-the-job, one-tool application
- NEW- round cable stripping chamber for CAT5e/6 cables
- Designed for professional use in data and voice applications
- Rounded edge, textured handle grips
- Steel frame for long-term durability
- Provides crimping of the primary RJ45 modular plug strain relief and plug pins
- Locking tab keeps tool in closed position when not in use
- for a ratcheting handle version, see the IDEAL 30-696 Ratchet Telemaster
- Also available in 33-700 and 33-704 kits with connector
- Application/Usage: Cutting, stripping, crimping
The IDEAL Telemaster RJ-11/RJ-45 tool has a durable steel frame that stands up to daily use. The multifunctional tool has a round cable-stripping chamber and is designed for professional use.
This 13-inch IDEAL Telemaster RJ-11/RJ-45 tool is long, so you can reach cables and wires that are in hard-to-reach locations. The multifunctional tool has a flat design that makes it easier to fit it in the tight spaces around computer systems.
This versatile tool can crimp, strip, and cut wires, so you can complete all of your jobs with one tool. The 13-inch tool works with RJ-11/12/14 and RJ-45 modular plugs, and it is sized so that it won't damage the work you have completed on your network or computer. This steel tool has a locking tab that holds it in place while you travel, so you won't accidentally cut yourself.
|Color : Black Handle||Material : Steel Frame||Dimensions : 13"(L)||Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|
|Brand : IDEAL|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|