KFI Seating 2000 Series stack arm chair showcasing burgundy colored high impact polypropylene seat and back is dependable and features p-shaped writing tablet on the left side. KFI Seating 2000 Series stack arm chair with cold rolled tubular, black powder coated steel frame is stackable up to 15 high. Chair with burgundy colored polypropylene back and seat features nylon glides and p-shaped writing tablet on the left side.
- Burgundy polypropylene seat and back
- Single side armrest
- Dimensions: 31"H x 25"W x 21 1/2"D
- Seat height from floor: 17 1/2"
- Seat dimensions: 18" x 18", back dimensions: 19"W x 13 1/2"H
- GSA approved
- Durable nylon glides
- Fully assembled
- Upholstered seat available in any KFI graded upholstery, mayer, momentum, guilford of maine, spradling or COM
- Injection aluminum alloy back supports
|Color Family : Red||Folding & Stacking Chair Type : Student/School||Folding : No||Stacking : Yes|
|Upholstery : None||Nesting : No||Arm Type : Fixed||Brand : KFI|
|Weight : 54.00 lbs. per Carton|