Edupress® "Drawing Conclusions - Shipwrecked" Blue level game is ideal for ages 9 - 12 and grades 5th - 7th. Game allows players to draw conclusions from the text on story cards to obtain life saving supplies.
- Drawing Conclusions—Shipwrecked
- Fast-paced board games help bridge the gap between reading and understanding!
- These fun highly motivating games are designed to build and reinforce reading and language arts skills
- Each title focuses on a specific skill necessary for comprehension of text in a variety of forms—from fiction to informational texts and directions
- All games are designed for 2-6 players and include story cards, instructions and playing pieces
- Reading level: 3.5–5.0
- Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
|Media Format : Hardcover||Education Subject Matter : English||School Grade : Elementary||Brand : Edupress|
|Weight : 2.00 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed