If your students are having trouble making heads or tails out of coins, its time for some change with making cents spinner. Kagan Publishing Making cents spinner helps students to identify coins by both the heads and tails side. Spinner enables students to play alone, quiz a partner and work together in small teams.
- Help them make sense (and make cents) out of this essential math skill
- Your students will learn to identify coins by both the heads and tails side, the names and cent values of the most common coins, to write the coins as cents and dollar values
- The spinners work great to generate problems for adding coins, subtracting coins, and the ever-essential life skill—making change
- Students can play alone, quiz a partner, and work together in small teams
- As a method of learning money and change, the Making Cents Spinners are priceless!
|Audience : Students||Education Subject Matter : Math||Math Resource Topics : Basic Skills||Brand : Kagan Publishing|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Set|