The NETGEAR ProSAFE 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Rackmount Switch (JGS524NA) provides reliable performance and high bandwidth for offices or groups with increasing data transmission and network port needs. The NETGEAR ProSAFE 24-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch (JGS524NA) offers high-capacity 48 Gbps bandwidth and up to 2,000 Mbps throughput, excellent for instantly delivering large amounts of multimedia, video, and image information. Auto-speed and duplex s ensing ports integrate 10/100/1000 Mbps devices and use Auto Uplink technology to choose straight-through or crossover cable connections.
- 24 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports delivering up to 2,000 Mbps throughput
- Port status display features built-in LED power, link, speed, and activity indicators
- Energy-smart power modes manage available power consumption: 16 W, 100 - 240V, 50 - 60 Hz
- Packet buffer size is 2 MB and MAC table size is 8 K
- Operating temperature: 32 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit
- Bandwidth: up to 48 Gb/s
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 230,000 hrs (approx. 26 years)
- System requirements: UTP Category 5 cables or better and network card for each PC or server
- Standards: IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, and IEEE 802.3X flow control
- Additional certifications and standards: UL listed (UL 1950)/cUL, IEC 950/EN 60950, CE mark, commercial, FCC Part 15 Class A, VCCI Class A, EN 55022 (CISPR 22), Class A, EN 50082-1, EN 55024, and C-Tick
- Measures 13 by 8.2 by 1.7 inches (WxDxH) and weighs 3.79 pounds
- Backed by a lifetime warranty on the switch
High-Capacity Switch Ideal for Graphics-Intensive File Transfers
The NETGEAR ProSAFE 24-Port Gigabit Rack-Mount JGS524NA Switch is ideal for businesses or individuals needing to send and receive large numbers of multimedia, video, and image files. The switch offers up to 48 Gbps of bandwidth, and its ports provide up to 2,000 Mbps to meet the needs of bandwidth-hungry applications. Each port also has 10/100/1000 Mbps automatic speed and full/half-duplex recognition, and Auto Uplink technology for choosing MDI/MDI-X connections.
Easy Plug-and-Play Installation
Featuring plug-and-play capability, the NETGEAR JGS524NA requires no software, just Ethernet cables and a power cord. Once you've plugged in the cables and connected the AC adapter cord, the switch is ready to use.
802.1 p Standard Prioritizes Data Traffic
With 802.1 p integration, the NETGEAR JGS524NA offers Quality of Service support for prioritizing voice and video in the network, so voice and video data do not receive interference from other types of data being transferred.
NETGEAR ProSAFE 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Rackmount Switch (JGS524NA), power adapter, installation guide, rack-mount kit, and warranty/support information card.
|Ethernet Number of Ports : 21 to 30||Brand : Netgear|
|Weight : 27.31 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed
Customers also bought