Produce crisp, clear multipart forms with this OkI dot matrix printer Easily produce multipart forms and other business documents with this OKI printer. Perfect for busy environments like medical, automotive or retail offices, this printer is specially designed to produce dedicated business forms. The expandable head gap allows you to use cut-sheet stock like stiff index stock and labels. A super sharp 240 x 216 dpi resolution ensures crisp images. This printer is made in the USA.
- 4 million-character ribbon life; 200-million character printhead life
- Expandable head gap accommodates multi-part forms and cut-sheet stock including labels and stiff index stock
- Engineered for dedicated forms printing in the most demanding point-of-sale, automation and utility environments
- Ideal for at home applications or retail sales counters, medical facilities, automotive rental and repair shops, airline counters, financial departments and manufacturing sites
- 128KB receive buffer/memory
- Integrated USB and IEEE Parallel connectivity standard for use with Windows® 95
- Offers an optional OkiLAN® 6120i 10/100 Base-T Ethernet® internal print server
- Got a question? Give us a call and we'll help! Call 1-800-789-1331.
|Type of Printer : Single-Function||Output Type : Black & White||Printer Condition : New||Printer Connectivity : USB|
|Wireless Ready : Not Wireless Ready||Supertank : Not Supertank||Warranty Information : 3 Year||Brand : Okidata|
|Weight : 25.80 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed
Customers also bought