Use this OKIdata printer to produce carbon copies or multi-page forms for clients, vendors and internal files. The machine comes standard with USB and parallel ports, and an optional serial port is available in case you need to connect to an older piece of equipment. Because the machine uses 24-pin technology, it produces clear images with fewer passes, reducing print times and conserving ink.
- Reliable form printing for increased productivity in general office and utility applications
- 24-pin dot-matrix printer excels in dedicated form printing, and is up to 30% faster than its closest competitor
- Durable and easy to use—Microline® 390 also features continuous-form paper handling
- 360 x 360 bit-mapped graphic resolution
- Features Quiet Mode
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
- Got a question? Give us a call and we'll help! Call 1-800-789-1331.
|Brand : Okidata|
|Weight : 21.00 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed
Customers also bought