PFERD 4 1/2 in (OD) x 1/4 in (T) 27 Depressed Center AO Grinding Wheel enables smooth grinding action and fast removal rates with minimal contact pressure. PFERD 4 1/2" OD x 1/4" Type 27 Depressed center grinding wheel with arbor size of 7/8" is made of alumina for durability. 24-Coarse grit wheel is used for removal of rust, paint, scale, dirt or debris and also for cleaning metal parts or threads.
- INOX: Manufactured without addition of ferrous, sulphurous or chlorinated fillers.
- Application: Surface grinding, edge grinding
- Recommendation for use: Recommended for angle grinders of all power output levels
- General purpose brushing tools for maintenance applications
- Used for removal of rust, paint, scale, dirt and other debris
- Also for cleaning metal parts, threads, etc
- Abrasive trade name A
- Applicable materials steel, non-ferrous soft metal, stainless steel
|Material : Alumina||Speed : 13300 rpm Max||Brand : PFERD|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed