Panasonic® Gamber Johnson Mag is lightweight and can accommodate laptops/notebooks. Panasonic® Gamber Johnson Mag comes with a port replicator and is portable. Gamber Johnson Mag can accommodate laptops/notebooks and is lightweight.
- Compatibility: Toughbook 30 & 31 computer
- Dimensions: 3.90"(H) x 12.40"(W) x 12.30"(D)
- Locking type: Standard lock push, button key lock, to release docking connector, locks are keyed alike
- Light-weight composite/steel design, interlock mechanism protects against connector damage & prevents engagement until properly mounted
- Floating dock connector for easy docking activation, forward facing ports for low mounting capability
- Simple, one-handed, docking mechanism: Pull side handle forward to dock, unlock the key button to release and undock computer
- Side LED indicator light can be used to troubleshoot in the field: Green: All ports are ready to use, orange: USB and LAN ports not functioning or external power is not connected, red: PC is not supported or connection is not made
- Red (Blinking): Error has occurred in firmware, contact Panasonic technical support, not lit: PC not installed or PC is Off, standby or hibernation
- Port replicator: Serial (2) D-sub 9 pin, Dual Antenna Pass-Through TNC, Ethernet (2) USB Ethernet RJ45, True Ethernet* RJ45, USB (5) 4 pin, External video D-sub 15 pin, Headphones/speakers Stereo phono jack, Microphone Mono phono jack
- Accessories: Integrated 120W LIND power supply kit (7160-0496) Upgrade non-powered docks, External 120W LIND power supply (part no. 14103), Lind low-profile adjustable shutdown timer (part no. 13792), Screen Support (7160-0495)
- Certificates & testing: Panasonic Toughbook Certified, Operational Vibration Method 514.6, Procedure 1, Shock Crash Hazard - SAE J1455, 20G, 135 ms., CE, FCC, RoHS compliant
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years limited
|Type : Docking Station||Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each||Brand : Panasonic|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|