Post-it&reg; Tabletop Easel Pads, 20" x 23", in unruled plain white paper feature a sturdy backcard that easily converts to a tabletop easel stand so presenting is simple wherever you go. Post-it® Tabletop Easel Pad sheets resist marker bleed-through so collaboration stays simple throughout any project. Self-stick sheets adhere to most surfaces and can be repositioned again and again, without surface damage so group members or coworkers can reposition sheets as needed. Unruled paper gives your group freedom, so your work can be as creative as your imagination. Use the plain white paper for mind mapping at work or in class. Write a theme in the middle of the easel paper and draw lines around the central thought to show how your subthemes connect. Mind mapping on a tabletop easel focuses collaboration efforts. When needed, simply refill the tabletop easel with a Post-it® Self-Stick Wall Pad. Wall pads come in ruled and unruled to fit your project needs.
- 20" (w) x 23" (h) Post-it® Tabletop Easel Pads are the perfect size for detailed mind mapping
- Each tabletop easel has 20 Easel Sheets/Pad
- A plain white surface is perfect for quickly presenting ideas and concepts
- Unruled easel paper gives you freedom to think outside the lines
- Make collaboration easy with Tabletop Easels
- Turn any space into a meeting space!
|Easel Pad Type : Tabletop||Paper Ruling : Blank||Brand : Post-it|
|Weight : 2.68 lbs. per Pad|
Customers also viewed
Customers also bought