Learning Resources® Pretend and Play® Sliceable fruit and veggie set for grades pre-school - 2 is ideal for early learning. Set insists children to develop healthy eating habits and learn food vocabulary.
- Match each food’s pieces together with hook-and-loop fasteners, then “slice” them apart using the play knife and cutting board
- All foods separate into 2 pieces, except pineapple, which separates 3 ways
- Includes strawberry, orange, plum, pear, pineapple, carrot, corn cob, tomato, green pepper and lettuce head
- Plastic pieces wipe clean and store in sturdy box, largest food (corn cob) measures 4-1/2" long, cutting board measures 3-3/4Wx6"L, knife measures 6" long
- Set of 23
- Grades PreK and up
- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
|Pretend Play Type : Pretend & Play||School Grade : 1st Grade - 3rd Grade||Brand : Learning Resources|
|Weight : 1.20 lbs. per Set|
Customers also viewed