- Approximately 70% more filing capacity than vertical files—but with only using 1/3 more floor space
- Dry insulation panels are 50% thicker than most fireproofs
- Steel-lattice reinforcement is tough enough to survive a loaded fall of 30 feet
- One lock secures all drawers; built in a lock bypass lets you unlock 1 or 2 drawers while having other drawers unlocked
- Size: 27-3/4Hx37-7/16Wx22"D (Inside filing depth: 16")
- Sand finish
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Prices shown include tailgate delivery; carry in and set up services are available in most areas; if your location does not have a delivery dock, lift-gate service may be necessary
- A customer service representative will contact you to discuss delivery options
Quill Brand Fireproof Lateral File Keeps Documents Safe
Store important company documents in this 38-inch lateral file from Quill. The sand-colored cabinet is fireproof, and the drawers lock for added security.
Keep your company's important documents and files secure by storing them in this 38-inch wide lateral file from Quill. The cabinet's wide design provides 70 percent more storage space than vertical filing cabinets while using only 30 percent more floor space.
Built to Last
Featuring steel lattice reinforcement, this filing cabinet is designed to survive falls up to 30 feet while it's fully loaded. It's made using dry insulation panels that are 50 percent thicker than the panels used in most fireproof filing cabinets and can withstand fires up to 1,700 degrees for one hour.
Keep Files Secure
Keep prying eyes away from confidential information by locking the filing cabinet after each use. The cabinet uses a single lock for both drawers, but the lock bypass allows you to unlock only one drawer if needed.
|Brand : Quill Brand|
|Weight : 557.00 lbs. per Each|