- Designed for LCD TV/monitor from 10" to 24"
- Compatible with VESA mounting 50 x 50 mm, 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm patterns
- Weight capacity: 33 lbs.
- 2 mm thick heavy-gauge steel construction with powder coated black finish for durability
- High-quality full-motion (tilt, swivel, extend, & pan) mechanism allows quick & easy viewing angle adjustment
- Channel product codes, ingram micro: V36795, tech data: 10537689, DandH: CEMT0212S1, ASI: 80566, Synnex: 2728039
- Includes: Installation guide and mounting hardware kit
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- 5 years limited mfr. warranty
The SIIG CEMT0212S1 full-motion wall mount is made of sturdy heavy-duty steel that enables each mount to hold up to 33 pounds of video hardware. The 2 mm thick heavy-gauge steel allows you to manually move and maneuver through the many different tilt, extend, pan, and swivel motions without fear of accidental drops or mount breakage. The unit can easily hold one of the many screens that conform to VESA 75 mm x 75 mm and 100 mm x 100 mm standards.
The wall mount includes everything you need for basic setup. The included installation guide and mounting kit makes it easy to quickly assemble your wall mount and attach your monitor or television for viewing.
Each SIIG CEMT0212S1 full-motion wall mount features both a durable steel construction and a powder-coated finish that is sure to last. The powder-coated finish allows it to keep a fresh look even with repeated handling and use.
|Brand : SIIG|
|Weight : 2.50 lbs. per Each|