- Universal mounting bracket design fits LCD/plasma flat-panel TVs from 23 - 42"
- Compatible with universal mounting patterns (up to 19 1/2" W x 12" H) and VESA standard mounting holes (100/200, 100 x 200, 200 x 200, 400 x 200, 400 x 300)
- Weight capacity: 99 lbs.
- Allows tilt adjustment of 0 to -15 deg for optimal viewing angles
- Large rectangular shaped access holes for easy cable routing and wiring access
- Included bubble level for easy installation
- 2 mm thick heavy-gauge steel construction with powder coated black finish for durability
- Sliding bracket design makes installation easy and allows for horizontal adjustment (even after installation)
- Channel product codes, ingram micro: KA4977, tech Data: 10537704, ASI: 110865, Synnex: 2943417
- Safety screws anchor TV rail to wall bracket & limits shifting/movement
- Includes: Installation guide and mounting hardware kit
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.
- 5 years limited mfr. warranty
Easy to Install
This SIIG low-profile universal wall mount makes installation simple. It comes with a comprehensive installation guide and hardware kit that has everything you need to complete the job. It also has a bubble level to ensure a perfect mount as well as safety screws to limit any post-installation shifting or movement.
This SIIG low-profile universal wall mount is made from 2 mm heavy-gauge powder-coated steel that gives it enough strength and durability to hold up to 99 pounds yet only weigh 6.8 pounds.
This wall mount's sliding bracket design allows an easy fit for LCD or plasma flat-panel televisions between 23 and 42 inches wide using universal mounting patterns of up to 19.5 inches wide by 12 inches high or even VESA standard mounting holes. Once you've installed it, you can continue to adjust its tilt from 0 to -15 degrees to make sure it is positioned at the optimal viewing angle.
|Brand : SIIG|
|Weight : 6.75 lbs. per Each|