- Length: 1'
- Interfaces: 1 x 15-pin SATA male, 1 x 15-pin SATA female
- Dimensions: 12"(H) x 1"(W) x 0.4"(D)
- Extend SATA backplane adapter connections
- Wire gauge: 18 AWG
- Extend SATA drive dock connections
- Provides flexibility in SATA drive and cable placement, when building or upgrading systems
- Lifetime limited warranty
Advanced Connector Heads
The StarTech SATAPOWEXT12 power extension cable comes with two different SATA connector heads. One end of the extension cable is a fifteen-pin SATA male connector, and the other end is a fifteen-pin SATA female connector. The cable lets you connect your internal SATA power source and the SATA drive.
The StarTech SATAPOWEXT12 power extension cable is coated with thick, flexible rubber, which protects the 18-gauge cable wires from damage. The connector heads are covered with durable, lightweight plastic, making them easy to install into the correct ports and prevents accidental damage.
The StartTech cable measures 1 foot in length, so you can use it to solve common connection problems. The cable allows for maximum flexibility when you are installing a SATA drive, so you don't need to place an unnecessary strain on your drive or motherboard SATA connectors.
|Server Accessory Type : KVM Cables||Connector/Port/Interface : 1 x 15-Pin SATA Male, 1 x 15-Pin SATA Female||Depth (in.) : 0.4"||Height (in.) : 12"|
|Width (in.) : 1"||Brand : StarTech|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|