- Interfaces: 1 x 9-pin DB-9 male RS-232 serial external
- features a half-height pci express mounting bracket that's designed specifically for low profile/small form factor computer cases
- Includes an optional standard height bracket as well
- Bank teller workstations in either full profile or low profile versions to control their serial devices such as cash drawers, card readers/card swipes, printers, keypads/pinpads, pen pads
- Temperature rating: -10 - 80 deg C operating, 20 - 100 deg C storage
- Humidity: 5 - 85% RH
- Includes: 1 - 1 port serial card, 1 - standard profile bracket, 1 - driver CD, 1 - instruction manual
- Weight: 1.7 oz.
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
The StarTech.com one-port low-profile native PCI-express serial card uses a PCI-express host interface, which ensures strong performance. The outside panel of the card features a single nine-pin DB-9 male RS-232 serial external port, which allows you to connect a wide range of serial devices.
With its compact, half-height configuration, the StarTech.com one-port low-profile native PCI-express serial card is ideal for computer cases with a small form factor or low-profile design. It also comes with a standard height bracket, so you can mount the card into a computer with a full-size case.
The StarTech.com serial card is made of durable, lightweight materials that can stand up to the stress of almost any system. The card stays operational between -10 and 80 degrees Celsius.
|Card Form Factor : Low Profile||Card Type : PCI Express||Host Interface : PCI Express||Form Factor Filter : Low-Profile Plug-in Card|
|Ports : 1 x 9-Pin DB-9 Male RS-232 Serial||Brand : StarTech|
|Weight : 0.30 lbs. per Each|