- 1 x digital coax audio (RCA) female, 1 - toslink (SPDIF; optical) female, 2 - stereo audio (2 x RCA) female
- Convert or split your analog stereo audio into 2-channel Digital Coaxial and Toslink output signals
- Cable length: 16.4'
- Dimensions: 0.9inch(H) x 2.2inch(L) x 1.8inch(W)
- Color: white
- Enclosure type: plastic
- Audio specifications: 2 channel (stereo) supported
- Output voltage: 5 VDC
- Output current: 0.36 A
- Center tip polarity: positive
- Accepts rca stereo audio input
- Compact form factor
- Easy to install and use
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM (linear pulse code modulation) digital audio signal output
- Supports output sampling rate at 48 KHz
- Warranty: 2 years limited
The StarTech.com RCA-to-digital converter accepts two standard analog audio cables and includes a single digital port. The audio ports are color coded for easy installation. The digital output port allows you to convert or split your signal into a two-channel output of digital coaxial and Toslink signals.
With the included 16.4-foot cable, the StarTech.com RCA-to-digital converter is easy to integrate into your existing system. The cable is easy to maneuver around your equipment and extends easily across a room, so you don't need to undertake a major reorganization. The compact converter measures just 2.2 inches by 1.8 inches, so it takes up a small amount of space and makes an unobtrusive addition to any room.
The StarTech.com converter features plug-and-play technology, so you don't need to worry about a complicated configuration process. It functions immediately after installation, helping you get your system up and running quickly.
|Color Family : White||Brand : StarTech|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|