- Length: 65 mm
- Interfaces: 1 x Molex fan 3-pin Tx3, Female
- Dimensions: Heatsink: 2.3"(H) x 2.3"(W) x 1.3"(D), fan: 0.78"(H) x 2.36"(W) x 2.36"(D)
- Application/usage: Processor
- Input voltage: 12 VDC
- Fan speed: 4000 rpm, air flow: 23.2 CFM, fan diameter: 2.36"
- Noise level: 38 dBA
- Materials: Aluminum heatsink, plastic fan enclosure
- Includes 1 x CPU cooler for socket A/370, 1 x package of silicon heat paste
- Compatibility: AMD Duron up to 1.4 GHz, AMD Athlon up to 1.4 GHz, socket A (462 pins) and Intel socket 370 motherboards
- Ball bearing fan type
- Built-in speed sensor allows the system to monitor fan speed and operating status
- Provide cooling to an AMD socket A or Intel socket 370 desktop CPU
- Socket A cooler provides suitable cooling for Duron CPUs up to 1300MHz, Thunderbird Athlon CPUs up to 1333MHz and Athlon xP CPUs up to 2000+
- Complaint: RoHS
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Warranty: 2 years limited
This StarTech.com CPU cooler fan blows air through your computer'scasing efficiently. Despite its compact size, the fan spins at a full 4,000 rpm, pushing a large volume of fresh air across your computer's internal components.
The cowling of this StarTech.com CPU cooler fan stabilizes the unit's airflow. Airflow that is less turbulent air is quieter, which keeps the fan's maximum volume to a mere 38 dBA.
The aluminum heatsink absorbs radiant heat from your motherboard without generating any noise. The aluminum construction is lighter than steel and conducts heat away with greater efficiency, reducing the demand on the fan and keeping the delicate internal circuitry from melting, shorting, or overheating.
|Fans & Cooling Kit Type : CPU Coolers||Item Material : Aluminum||Product Color Family : Black||Height (in.) : 2.36"|
|Width (in.) : 2.36"||Depth (in.) : 0.78"||Connection : 1 Molex Fan 3 pin Tx3, Female||Diameter (in.) : 2.55"|
|Air Flow (Maximum CFM) : 23.2 CFM||Power Supply : 12 VDC||Acoustic Noise : 38 dBA||Speed (RPM) : 4000 RPM|
|Brand : StarTech|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|