The Pyleaudio PMSAX1 Instrument/Saxaphone XLR Condenser Microphone is powered by phantom +48V and comes with an adapter for your ease of use. Featuring a unidirectional polar pattern, the PylePro Condenser Microphone captures sound directly from the front while eliminating excess noise from the sides and back. This saxophone microphone is perfect to be used with trumpet, saxophone, silent brass and most wind instruments. It features back electret condenser for an enhanced performance and clear and crisp sound recording. Bundled with a windscreen clip, this condenser microphone can be easily attached to your trumpet or saxophone.
- Microphone for use by musicians during practice, on-stage performances and several other things
- 9.84' cable ensures ease in mobility
- Dimensions: 1.8" x 7.2" x 6"
- Features 250 ohms +30% output impendence and -46dB +-3dB sensitivity for optimum performance
- Frequency response of 50 -? 16,000 Hz for clear and crisp voice
- 1-year limited warranty on parts
- Unidirectional design captures sound from a specific direction and removes extra noise
|Brand : Pyle|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|