Swingline Optima 70 Desktop Stapler Handles Jobs of Any Size
Put the finishing touch on documents from two to 70 pages long using the Swingline Optima 70 desktop stapler. A soft-touch handle reduces required effort.
Avoid employee fatigue by supplying the Swingline Optima 70 desktop stapler. With its ergonomic soft-touch handle, it requires 50 percent less effort to use than similar staplers. The Optima lets staff handle thick documents as easily as they can two-page memos.
Simple to Use
Don't struggle and fumble trying to refill the staplers. Swingline's special QuickLoad magazine allows fast and easy staple loading. There's no need to switch out staples for heavy-duty jobs. Swingline uses the same staples to assemble a two-page or a 70-page document.
Made to Last
Made from durable metal, the Optima stapler stands up to frequent use. Use the recommended Optima high capacity staples, and Swingline pledges it won't jam. In fact, the company offers a performance guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty.
- Shaped ergonomically with a soft handle, the Optima 70 requires up to 50% less effort to use in comparison to traditional, mid-capacity desktop staplers
- Jam Free Guaranteed when used with Optima™ High Capacity Staples
- Staples as few as 2 or as many as 70 sheets without the need to switch staples
- Durable metal stapling mechanism ensures long lasting use
- Flat clinch stapling operation forms staples flat on the back of papers for neater stacking
- Refill faster with QuickLoad™ - just press a button and front loading staple magazine ejects
- 100% Performance Guarantee
- Limited lifetime warranty
|General Information||Sheet Capacity :||70|
|Product Information||Color Family :||Gray/Silver||Stapler Type :||Desktop|
|Staple Type :||Paper||Staple Pack Size :||Each|
|Weight||Weight :||1.67 lbs. per Each|