- Input voltage: 100 - 240 V
- Output voltage: +3.3, +5, +/-12 VDC
- Dimensions: 3.4"(H) x 5.9"(W) x 5 1/2"(D)
- Type: ATX12V v2.2
- Active power factor correction (PFC)
- Universal input, dual +12 V output circuits ensure greater system stability
- Receptacles: 1 x 20-pin ATX motherboard, 3 x SATA, 4 x 4-pin LP4 peripheral device
- Efficiency: 82%
- Plug/connector: On/off switch
- Certificates and standards: RoHS, 80 plus bronze, 2010 EuP requirement 5Vsb < 1W
- Industrial-grade protection circuitry prevents damage resulting from short circuits, over voltage and over current
- Operating temperature: 10 - 50 deg C
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Safety approvals: UL, FCC, TUV, CB, CE, CSA
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years limited
Integrated Cooling Fan
Each Antec BP-430 ATX12V v2.2 reliable entry-level power supply unit has built-in cooling features designed to keep it at a safe operating temperature. The power supply features an 80 mm ball-bearing fan that constantly spins to enhance airflow in the case and pump warmth out of the unit.
The power supply attaches easily to many common computer motherboards and peripherals. An ATX motherboard connector and four LP4 outputs allow you to connect the power supply to many different components. An additional three slots are available for SATA devices.
Each Antec BP-430 ATX12V v2.2 reliable entry-level power supply unit features a wide selection of technologies designed to enhance reliability. Active power factor correction and industrial-grade circuitry combine to create a unit that can perform effectively for 100,000 hours of mean time between failures.
|Power Supply Form Factor : Internal||Depth (in.) : 3.4"||Frequency (Hz) : 47 - 63 Hz||Height (in.) : 5.5"|
|Input Voltage : 100 - 240 VAC||No. of Fans : 1||No. of Rails : 2||Output Voltage : +3.3, +5, +/-12 V|
|Protection Type : Over-voltage, over-current, short circuit||Watts : 430 W||Width (in.) : 5.9"||Brand : Antec|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|