- Input voltage: 100 - 240 V
- Output voltage: +3.3, +5, +/-12 VDC
- Dimensions: 3.4"(H) x 5.9"(W) x 5.5"(D)
- Type: ATX12V v2.3/EPS12V
- Active power factor correction (PFC)
- Universal input, dual +12 V output circuits
- Receptacles: 1 x 20 + 4-pin ATX motherboard, 4 x SATA, 5 x 4-pin LP4 peripheral device
- PF value up to 99%
- Efficiency: 82%
- Plug/connector: On/off switch
- Certificates and standards: RoHS, 80 plus bronze, 2010 EUP requirement 5Vsb < 1 W
- Industrial-grade protection circuitry prevents damage resulting from short circuits, over voltage and over current
- Operating temperature: 10 - 50 deg C
- Safety approvals: UL, CUL, FCC, TUV, CE, CB, CCC, C-Tick, BSMI
- Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years limited
Works in Variable Conditions
Whether your office runs hot or cold, the Antec power supply unit won't falter when exposed to variable temperatures. It's built to deliver reliable low-voltage power to your computer's internal components when the external environment is between 10 and 50 degrees Celsius.
Avoid electrical damage to the processor, GPU, and other critical parts during power fluctuations. The Antec power supply unit features industrial-grade circuitry that will safeguard against common electrical malfunctions such as short circuits, excess currents, and high voltage.
Environmentally Friendly Packaging
Save on your electricity bill with this power supply unit, which is 80-plus bronze certified for its highly efficient use of energy. The environmentally conscious design extends to the packaging. The power cord is excluded, which allows you to repurpose an extra power cord in the office for this unit.
|Power Supply Form Factor : Internal||Depth (in.) : 5.5"||Frequency (Hz) : 47 - 63 Hz||Height (in.) : 3.4"|
|Input Voltage : 110 - 240 VAC||No. of Fans : 1||No. of Rails : 2||Output Voltage : +3.3, +5, +/-12 V|
|Protection Type : Over current||Watts : 380 W||Width (in.) : 5.9"||Brand : Antec|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|