APC Back-UPS® CS 500VA 6-Outlet UPS features audible alarms that provide notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions. UPS features USB connectivity and LED status displays on line, on battery, replace battery, overload indications.
- APC Back-UPS® switches to battery power when voltage level falls
- With these space-saving units, you get unmatched surge and lightning protection with instantaneous battery back-up power
- AVR smoothes out voltage fluctuations to protect equipment
- User-replaceable, hot-swappable batteries ensure safe disposal (batteries are rechargeable; for replacement batteries, see item #RBC2)
- Capacity (volts/watts): 500/300; typical runtime at half load: 11.4 minutes; 8-hour recharge time
- LAN signaling allows simple shutdown (400 and above)
- Unmatched surge and lightning protection for hardware safety; minimum IEEE let-through voltage of less than 5%
- 6 outlets (3 UPS/surge and 3 surge only)
- Serial interface; 2-year manufacturer’s warranty on battery; $25,000 lifetime equipment protection warranty
- Got a question? Give us a call and we'll help! Call 1-800-789-1331.
|Brand : APC|
|Weight : 15.30 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed
Customers also bought