High-performance protection for your business and office computer systems Keep your computer running at optimum efficiency without fear of power surges or failure from lower power with this UPS power-saving outlet. With six 3-prong sockets and a USB interface, this UPS power backup accommodates all your computing devices and accessories, allowing you to work through any electrical condition. The lead-acid battery recharges to full power in 12 hours after a blackout and optimizes battery performance with precision charging. Never be interrupted by substandard wiring again.
- 700VA/450W capacity
- 6 outlets—3 battery back-up outlets and 3 surge outlets
- 354 joules
- Master/control outlets automatically turn off 2 idling peripherals to save electricity and money
- LCD provides easy-to-read info about battery and utility conditions
- Up to 4.1-minute full-time back-up runtime, 12-minute half-load runtime and 12-hour battery recharge time
- Data line protection: analog phone line for phone/fax/modem/DSL (RJ-45 connector), 10/100 Base-T Ethernet network line (RJ-45 connector), coaxial cable for CATV/SATV/modem/audio-video (coax connector)
- 6' cord
- Manufacturer's 3-year replace or repair warranty with $150,000 lifetime connected equipment warranty
- Got a question? Give us a call and we'll help! Call 1-800-789-1331.
Customers also viewed
The following items will be included with your purchase:
- APC Back-UPS Pro 700
- USB cable
- User Manual