APC Back-UPS® RS 1500VA 10-outlet power-saving UPS offers protection against power outages Protect your computer from power surges and ensure you don't lose your current work with this APC Back-UPS power-saving UPS. With three minutes at full load,13 minutes at half load and an 865-watt load capacity, this power-saving UPS provides plenty of time to save important files or power down your computer during a power outage. The easy-to-read LCD status display on this UPS makes it easy to check the status of the device, and the UPS offers coax, Ethernet and data line protection to prevent electrical spikes from traveling through network devices and damaging your server or computer.
- 1500VA/865W capacity
- 10 outlets: 5 battery/surge, 5 surge only
- 120V input voltage; 355 joules
- Typical run time: 11.8 minutes (half load); 3.1 min. (full load); 8-hour battery recharge time
- Intelligent battery management maximizes battery performance, life and reliability through intelligent precision charging
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery
- Control panel includes multifunction LCD status and control console
- Patent-pending Green mode bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection
- Low-battery and overload alarms
- 6' cord; manufacturer's 3-year warranty with $150,000 lifetime equipment protection policy
- Got a question? Give us a call and we'll help! Call 1-800-789-1331.
|Brand : APC|
|Weight : 29.00 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed
Customers also bought