For powerful presentation capabilities, this overhead projector can brighten up any small room. With a 2000 lumen light output, this projector is perfect for classrooms and small-capacity meeting spaces. The open head lens keeps the projected image sharp, even at the corners. The built-in grips help makes set-up easier, and the lens head folds down for more compact storage. Apollo® Horizon 2 overhead projector is compact, easy-to-move and half the weight of most other models! Includes high-efficiency cooling system, and storage compartments for head, cord and post. Manufacturer’s lifetime limited warranty.
- Projector features 2000 lumen light output
- Ideal for classrooms and small venues with up to 20 people
- Open head with double fresnel lens assures edge-to-edge sharpness and brightness
- 10" x 10" stage glass surface area
- Open head folds down or can be stored in built-in storage compartment and 2 carry grip handles provide easy transport
- Weighs just 12 lbs. for easy portability and relaible tabletop use
- Includes lamp changer so users can quickly change lamp with the flip of a switch
- High/low lamp control extends lamp life. High-efficiency cooling system is built-in.
- Includes locking Kensington Security Slot for theft prevention and thermal shutoff switch for safety
- 2-year limited warranty
|Product Information||Projector Type :||Overhead||Projector Lumens :||1,001-2,000|
|Warranty :||Lifetime Limited||Manufacturer :||Apollo|
|Stage Aperture :||10" x 10"|
|Weight||Weight :||14.60 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed