The QVS 25' Premium VGA HD-15 Male to Male Triple Shielded Cable comes with ferrite bead that reduces external high-frequency noise and ensures easy connection between a VGA display and any computer, splitter, or switch. With the QVS VGA cable you can easily setup remote VGA monitor at a distance of up to 200 feet without requiring a signal booster. Built from high quality coax wires that are triple shielded, it provides excellent signal transmission with no loss of transmitted data due to EM/RF interference. Featuring a PVC jacket, molded ends with thumbscrews, and inner hood soldered to the connectors, this premium VGA cable offers a comprehensive end-to-end shielding. It is designed to be compatible with analog flat panel screens, CAD, graphic workstations, and HDTV with PC or VGA port. It assures excellent video clarity and features built-in strain relief to enhance durability and longevity of this cable.
- 25' black cable connects any VGA or QXGA display to computer, switch or more with HD-15 female port
- Superior grade cables are triple-shielded and prevent signal loss ensuring lag-free connectivity
- 1 x 15-pin HD-15 male VGA connectors on both ends
- Copper conductor and PVC jacket offer superior conductivity and isolation enhancing safety
- Suitable for analog flat panels, CAD, graphic workstations, and HDTV with PC or VGA port
- Built-in strain relief offers durability to the cable
- Comes with matched impedance and end-to-end shielding for enhanced electrical isolation and safety
- VESA DDC and RoHS-compliant
- Lifetime warranty
- Product Information
Cable Color :Black
Computer Cable Type :VGA
Connector Gender :Male to Male
Cable Length (ft) :300"
Weight :1.00 lbs. per Each