High-Interest, low level nonfiction books with on-the-scene photography.
- The science of forensics is little understood except for what we watch in prime time.
- Each title is thoroughly researched and is bursting with facts.
- Books include an introduction, five chapters, an epilogue, glossary, and index.
- These nonfiction titles cover high-interest topics, both creepy and utterly terrifying.
- Written at a 4th grade reading level.
- Lexile Levels: 460 to 600
- Guided Reading Levels: N, O, P
- Product Information
School Grade :High School
Education Subject Matter :Science
Media Format :Printed Book
Brand :Saddleback Educational Publishing
Weight :0.10 lbs. per Each