92-page, low level nonfiction on high-interest headline stories.
- Discover the astonishing true stories—that will make readers laugh, cry, and gasp—behind the headlines: Salem Witches, Saving Grand Central, Yellowstone Wolf Gunned Down, Redwood to Get Ax, and more.
- Each chapter is its own mini-book, which includes a timeline, key terms and interesting facts.
- Fascinating photography keeps the pages turning.
- Appropriate for grades 4th through 12th.
- Written at a 4th grade reading level.
- Product Information
School Grade :High School
Education Subject Matter :Across the Curriculum
Media Format :Printed Book
Brand :Saddleback Educational Publishing
Weight :1.00 lbs. per Each